During the Venetian occupation (1204 - 1669), the need for the closer presence of Venetians in Crete made them construct a large number of "Neoria" (arsenal) in Chania, where the ships would be repaired during the winter. The construction of the first two "Neoria" in Chania was completed in 1526.
Nowadays, a group of 7 continuous domes is preserved-along with another one further to the west, the "Grand Arsenal" (today, the Centre of Mediterranean Architecture). Only two "Neoria" are preserved intact from "Moro" complex, at the heart of the port, while in the position of the demolished "Neoria", the stone building of the new customs of Chania was constructed, which is today surrounded by two squares.
Available in Silver 925, goldplated and oxidized (black). All Lne designer jewelry are cnc-cut while the finishing is handmade by LNE.