In 1958 a wounded pelican was found off the coast of Mykonos shore by a local fisherman. The pelican was nursed to health and remained on the island supported by locals. It soon adopted the name “Petros”.
Nowadays three new pelicans reside around the town of Mykonos. One, honorifically, was given the name Petros.
PELICAN pendants are made of satin or oxidized brass. They are cnc-cut, while the finishing is handmade by LNE